Software Support Specialist - Join a world leader in broadcast program planning
EVER-NEAR ( www.ever-near.com.mk ), a leading ICT company in Macedonia and MEDIAGENIX ( www.mediagenix.tv ), a global leader in TV Broadcasting & Planning Solutions, are expanding their joint Customer Service team in Skopje.
You can be part of this international team now and become our new Software Support Specialist. Your function
You are the contact person for our customers (television stations). After an introductory phase during which we train you in the business concepts of the television world and the functionality of our WHATS’ON software, you deal with all questions about the use of our software and after thorough examination you register solutions for problems.
It is up to you to find a solution self-reliantly, of course not without the help of your colleagues’ expertise. It is a challenge to keep searching until you come up with a solution that will help your customer. Communication with the customer is mainly online through an issue tracking system (JIRA).
Another aspect of your job consists in testing WHATS’ON software before a new version is released to the customer(s) you are responsible for. This comprises testing and documenting new functionality as well as the solutions for errors you registered yourself.
When you are ready for it, you will train customers in WHATS’ON, either in Belgium or abroad. Our support
• Working at MEDIAGENIX is about being proud of a software solution that is the worldwide reference in its field. It is above all about taking pride in the value you deliver to the customers, assisting them, and implementing and tuning our solution in sync with their rapidly evolving needs in this fast-paced environment.
• Long-term employment
• Occasion to travel to Belgium and later Europe or across the World
• Working on cutting edge ICT Solutions in the appealing and exciting TV Broadcasting world
• Working with open, communicative, high quality professionals in an excellent team where values and result matter
• If you join us, you will soon discover that life at MEDIAGENIX pivots around learning and sharing, mutual trust and respect. At MEDIAGENIX you can bring your whole self to work and feel backed up by colleagues who are as passionate as you are about craftsmanship, personal growth and continuous improvement.
• State of the art IT Quality concepts are valued in the team and will boost your career. You will grow in responsibility for larger and more important clients and by coaching others.
• You will be co-editor of user guides and training material. Gradually, you will also be invited to participate in giving user training in Belgium or onsite across the globe. Our wish list
• You have obtained a Bachelor university degree. It can be from a wide variety of faculties: Economics, Organization, Mathematics, Communication, Literature, History, Geography, Philosophy, Law and others.
• You are blessed with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you can easily build new contacts and turn them into valuable relationships. You have proven negotiation skills and always find a diplomatic solution for any issue.
• You are passionate in mastering the use of ICT applications, PC, mobile and so on.
• You master English at a proficiency level both spoken and in writing for working in an ICT and business environment.
• Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, …) is always an asset: please mention if you have such.
• You stand for your promises and integrity.
• You are a team player, who stands up for his team towards the client and who will defend also the client’s interest towards the team.
• You are willing to take your part of a periodical evening and/or morning shift. Apply for this job?
If you recognize yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please refer to the job position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited by MEDIAGENIX and EVER NEAR to an interview.