For our client, a financial company providing a scope of different financial services including leasing, HILL International is inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position
Head of Debt Collection Department
- University degree
- 5 years in debt collection function including at least 1 year of managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of English language and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent knowledge in debt collection analyzing, organizing and adjusting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, global and team oriented with strong integrity and emphasized initiative and negotiation ability
- Managing all collecting phases including:
- Early collection
- Renewals (restructuring)
- Collaboration with bailiffs
- Monitoring and analyzing the work of the debt collection team
- Providing training and development of debt collection team to improve their skills and achievement
- Mentoring the team during all collecting phases in order to improve the results
- Regular reporting to management
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV and application letter in English, stating the position title, until 22.12.2018 to our address, with full confidentiality.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
By applying to HILL advertisements, you are becoming a part of our candidates’ database. If you don’t want to be a part of our database, please state it in the email.