EmbedSocial is rapidly growing and we need help in scaling our marketing efforts.
You will work closely with the team who were amongst the first 100 companies to become Facebook Marketing Partners, who regularly attends invite-only Facebook partner summits and the famous f8 conferences.
We need help with reaching millions of business and helping them create trust and increase sales with the power of our proof based marketing platform.
We hope you are the one who can help us continue to grow and reach our goals and milestones.
Here are the details about this position:
- Create, run and manage Facebook ad campaigns
- Create, run and manage Google ad campaigns
- Run retargeting campings
- Help with our SEO efforts
- Write articles for our blog
- Measure and reduce CAC
- Actively manage Quora presence
- Discover opportunities to acquire new customers through new channels
- Work closely with the customer success team to define the onboarding campaigns
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute lead nurturing campaigns
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor
- Experience with Google Ads manager
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends in digital marketing and social media
- Copywriting experience with email marketing, social media posts, blogs, and other online marketing copy
- Extraordinary people skills, a strong sense of empathy and problem solving
- Eager to adjust, learn and grow in a fast-paced exciting startup.
- Passionate about technology automation and making processes more efficient
- Еxperience in marketing
- eBusiness or IT graduate (preferably geek)
- Experience with the Intercom chat platform
- Google Ads Search Certification
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry or in a tech product company
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the apply button on this page or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.