Now’s your chance to join LeanSEM and take your Paid Social Marketing skills to the next level! Together we’re building a world-class digital agency and we’re looking for a partner to help us make that happen. We compete with Silicon Valley agencies to ensure our clients’ can scale their business as fast as possible.
Want more out of life than just a typical job in Macedonia? Apply today!
Starting salary: 750-1250 euros netto (depending on experience).
Showcase your skills by doing the below task instead of a motivational letter:
Task: Tynker sells online games that teach kids 7-14 years old how to code. They offer a free e-book about coding for kids, a free trial, and different kinds of plans.
1. What social media funnel would you implement first?
2. Who would you target based on Interests, demographics, and lists?
3. What ad formats and copy would you use?
Apply by sending your solution and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should apply if you have:
– Minimum 2 years experience with Facebook Ads Platform
– Flawless English (writing and speaking)
– An analytical mind with great Excel skills (pivoting, reporting, presentation)
– Experience working directly with clients from B2B, B2C and e-commerce industry
– Creative spirit with exceptional copywriting skills
– Basic photo/video editing skills
– Management skills and potential to build and grow a team
– Have a positive attitude and easy to work with
– Want to work in a growing startup working on challenging projects
– Want to work for a growing startup that rewards dedication and excellence
– Want to stay in Skopje AND have a successful marketing career
– Blueprint Facebook Certificate (Don’t have it? We’ll sponsor your training)
Your responsibilities will include:
– Managing 5-10 accounts with ad spend of more than $20K per month successfully
– Creating and implementing complex Facebook paid campaigns that will be aligned with clients’ goals
– Monitoring and improving the performance of the campaigns by making data-driven decisions
– Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
– Writing ad copy that will be aligned with the clients’ brand language
– Be on top of the latest trends on social media and test new initiatives
– Act with a sense of urgency to clients’ requests
– Able to coach new hires, delegate tasks and expand the paid social team of LeanSEM
A few of the benefits of working for LeanSEM:
– 1:1 coaching
– Opportunity to collaborate directly with Clients Solution Managers and Support teams from Facebook and Linkedin
– Fast growth and recognition
– Annual performance bonuses
– Team building activities
– Free office snacks and drinks
– Company sponsored Friday lunches
– Eligibility for Trips to Silicon Valley, California
LeanSEM is planning to double its team this year so we can take on the most reputable digital marketing agencies in Silicon Valley, Cal. and possibly the world. But we are looking for people who want to STAY in Macedonia to build an amazing company together.
At LeanSEM, we don’t just work hard to win for our clients but to get more out of life for ourselves and our families. Our goal is to become the best place to work in Skopje. Help us make that happen. If you are ambitious and want to learn more, faster than you ever have before or could at any other company in Macedonia, send your solution and CV today!