RegDesk is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What is required:
- Minimum of two years’ experience preferred as an Account Manager:
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with RegDesk’s clients. Listen to their needs and use consultative approach to address any issues.
- Coordinate consultant resources per client’s project needs to find the best-suited consultant.
- Manage pilots with potential clients.
- Work with management on both tactical and strategic planning.
- Assist clients with their project needs.
- Provide project management support for all new and active projects.
- Liaison product feedback to RegDesk development and management team.
- Provide weekly status report on the work completed and tasks for upcoming week.
- Provide help when needed in the Data department
- Tools: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), CRM
- Working hours vary, but usually they start from 9am US time
- The candidates need to submit their portfolio to the given email
Part time / Remote position
Salary - 300-400 EUR
Training will be provided
Please provide your portfolio/CV in English Language
We offer a remote and accomplished diverse and international team