We are looking for Creative, Passionate, One of a kind, Recruitment Manager to join our Amazing Human Resources department.
Recruitment Manager responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, create strong talent pipelines, planning interviews and
selection procedures, participating in career and gaming events, brand marketing and more.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential candidates.
In other words we are searching for a star, that can lead the recruitment processes, bring add value to the team and be number 1 in this market!
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and face to face interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our HR Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives!
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events also gaming event!
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Provide reports and statistics regarding recruitment.
- Working with our global team
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Manager or similar role.
- Experience working in the IT industry
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github).
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- In other worlds, we are looking for innovative candidate, a leader in the field, part of the recruitment and sourcing global community, interesting in HR blogs, part of professional global HR Facebook groups and more. Most important- friendly person that loves his/her job!
Please note that this job position is coverage for maternity leave. More details will be discussed further in the interview process.
Please apply firstname.lastname@example.org