The successful candidate will provide technical applications support to customers, which will involve answering complex questions on the function and usage of products. They will investigate, manage, track and close client support issues.
- Actively supports customers as well as internal staff in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout the life of the incident
- Prioritize and close client issues or escalate when required in a timely manner
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer issues
- Document issues and resolutions
- Write product knowledge base articles, service bulletins, white papers, procedures
- Maintain a centralized Knowledge Base and related reporting
- Coordinate testing as needed for support
- Work with the development team for issue resolution, test fixes to ensure that problems have been adequately resolved.
- Perform upgrades and post-upgrade support for end-users
- Available for remote support after hours in an on-call rotation